The tape carry handle is very comfortable as it is made entirely of flexible materials, both light and strong.
Comfort has some relevant effects on shoppers and gives significant added value:
• Packaging is more functional.No more problems with bulky packs, multipacks or awkward-shaped packages making them uncomfortable to grasp, lift and carry. These packages can discourage the consumer buying process.
• Comfort increases end consumer satisfaction and brand loyalty.Many Alimac customers consider the tape carry handle a tool improving the “care” of the brand towards end-consumers, thus making the brand shopping experience more positive.
For example, it is easier to grasp and lift packaging, carry it from the shopping centre or store to the car park or from the car park to the home. Marketing studies all over the world show that a positive shopping experience increases the repeat sales.
Handling a product in a comfortable way at the sale point, home and outdoors increases customer care levels towards end-consumers.
• Comfort makes carrying the packaging for a longer time possible.This creates new use opportunities for the product (i.e. outdoor activities such as walking, hiking, picnics, on the beach, etc.), encouraging new sales.
Some companies do not offer customers this advantage because they do not have a handling system at all, or their system is too uncomfortable.
• Comfort can encourage repeat purchases.End-consumers want to shop in quickly and easily, and they become more loyal when a brand simplifies their life.
• Comfort removes some negative effects of other handling systems:
- Lack of comfort and care for the consumer.
- The “Cut finger“ effect, mainly due to hard and sharp edges.
- Partial hold: just a few fingers can grasp, lift and carry.
- Uncomfortable hold. It is impossible to carry more than one item or carry a package for a long time.
These negative effects can discourage impulse purchases, repeat purchases and new use opportunities for the product.