The AMIS is the combination of 2 core technologies and services which, together, produce a value added handling solution for customers and end-consumers.
Alimac concentrates resources on five core activities over which it has 100% technical and managerial control. They are the Alimac-Mactec Integrated System:
1. Tape carry handlestrategic manufacturing process. This is made in-house in our plants in Italy, Germany and China.
2. Handle applicatormanufacturing process. It is conducted 100% in Italy under strict control, from components to assembly and function tests.
3. Interaction.Tests of how the tape carry handle interacts with the handle applicator and vice versa. The purpose is to ensure that the handle applicator does not create problems and the tape carry handle flow into the machine is perfectly set up.
4. Hold test.To verify the safety of the hold on the customer’s packaging. Alimac pays great attention to this aspect that is fundamental for customer brand image and the shopping experience of the end-consumer.
5. Application test.This is the final test to verify how the handle applicator performs. The aim is to validate the entire application cycle of the machine on the packaging in transit.
worldwide system: tape carry handle + handle applicator in the same company